- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- To seek forgiveness of the almighty for any damage done to the nature during construction.
- The poojan helps in removing the negative impacts of planets on horoscope.
- It increases the flow of positive energy and removes the evil energy.
- To appease any form of supernatural force that might be dangerous for the occupants.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Vastu Shastra is the conventional Indian method of architecture that involves the scientific study of directions along with the 5 elements (Panch tatvas) to establish a balance between the human beings and nature and pave the way happiness, good health and prosperity. It often happens that a specific household or workplace is facing continuous challenges in terms of misfortune or bad luck. The reason behind this can be inappropriate Vastu or faults in construction. But Relax, changing the entire interior or exterior of the building is not needed to fix the Vatsu dosh, rather a Vatsu shanti poojan is performed to rectify the negative energies of the place. However, all our residences and workplaces aren’t build according to proper Vastu Shastra. This results in many of us suffering from misfortune and bad luck. But it is possible to fix the Vastu of a building without changing anything physically. This can be done by performing Vastu Pooja.