We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Tehrvi RasamAfter Death Rituals Poojan
Key Insights :
- This Poojan will help your loved one’s soul to rest in peace.
- Shows the love towards your loved ones who is no more.
- Performing this poojan for ancestors will bring good fortune to their descendants
- It is done to seek the blessings of the ancestors in every sphere of life.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Pious utensils required for the poojan
Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
Video recording (01 min) of poojan via mail
Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
As per Hindu shastra, the death ceremonies are undertaken until 13th day of death wherein departed soul is remembered and daily prayers are held for peace of noble soul. During this period, elder son and other family members undertake Pind daan and daily recitation from holy books are undertaken. On 13th day, a havan is performed by Brahmins for the final peace of the departed soul. Brahmins, family members and friends are offered food as a conclusion of death ceremony followed by Shanti Paath and Rasam Pagri.