Book your Eco-friendly Ganpati now and get it delivered on 20th & 21st August
- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- The Shanti path and daily prayers are held to provide peace to the departed soul and the mourning family.
- The pooja shows a path of enlightenment to the deceased.
- It is a way of remembering the departed person and the good deeds performed by him among the community.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
As per the Hindu rituals, a tehrvi rasam is conducted on the 13th day of mourning after the death of an individual to remember him. Alms are given to the poor and the priests who help in conducting the poojan. Food is served to the Brahmins, priests, family members and relatives as the conclusion of the death ceremony followed by a Shanti path.