- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- Shuddhikaran Puja is performed to purify the surroundings.
- It is the best source to help protecting child from adverse effects.
- It is performed to help to start all the auspicious events in Positive way.
- It purifies the environment in and around the house.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Shuddhikaran pooja is undertaken with the aim of cleansing the surroundings and ambience and is usually performed after the ten day impure postnatal period. Vedic mantras are chanted and the holy water is invoked, which is then sprinkled to every nook and corner of the house to ward off any negativity or inauspiciousness. The pooja is generally performed on the 11th day after the birth of a baby, or 11th day after the demise of a family member or before starting any auspicious event