We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Key Insights :
- Shuddhikaran Puja is performed to purify the surroundings.
- It is the best source to help protecting child from adverse effects.
- It is performed to help to start all the auspicious events in Positive way.
- It purifies the environment in and around the house.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Flowers & Fruits
Milk and Curd
Basic utensils for poojan
Suddhi is the Sanskrit word for purification. It is a process of purification and the ceremony is done to purify the house and bestow wellbeing to the family members.Shuddhi karan Poojan is performed after the 10-day ‘impure’ postnatal period, this usually involves the cleansing of house shuddhikaran vidhi involves performing Ganesh pujan and kalash pujan and the Punyahavachan mantras are chanted to invoke the power in water and the purified water is sprinkled in all parts of the house.