We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Shaligram Tulsi vivah Poojan
Key Insights :
- Tulsi Vivah is helpful in removing obstacle if delay in marriage
- Childless couples, who perform Tulsi’s kanyadaan, will soon be blessed with kids.
- It brings happiness prosperity and wealth
- It blesses couples with the ability to perform Kanyadan Pujyam.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Pious utensils required for the poojan
Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
Video recording (01 min) of poojan via mail
Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
According to Hindu calendar, Tulsi marriage is organized on Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month. On this day Tulsi is ceremonially married to Lord Shaligram. The belief is that those who perform Tulsi Vivah ceremony giving away Tulsi considering them to be one’s daughters get the credit of Kanyadan which is an auspicious act in Hindu religion.