- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- In case there is a delay or hindrance in marriage, performing the poojan helps to remove all the obstacles.
- Childless couples who perform the pooja are believed to be blessed with children.
- The couple performing the poojan gets to have the blessings and credit of Kanyadan, which is considered to be the most auspicious and sacred daan in Hinduism
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
The Tulsi vivah puts an end to the summer season and marks the beginning of wedding season in India. The vivah poojan is the ceremonial marriage of Tulsi ji to the incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Lord Shaligram. The day is observed as Kartik poornima and falls on the Ekadashi date of shukla paksha of Hindu month kartik.