- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- The household where Shaligram shila is worshipped and poojan is conducted is said to be blessed with health and wealth.
- The water used in the poojan to bathe the holy stone should later on be used to cleanse and purify the house as it removes all sorts of negative energies and wards off evil eye.
- Worshipping Shaligram brings in peace and prosperity in the household and removes all sorts of deprivation and sorrows.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Shaligram is a black colored fossilized shell found on the river banks of Gandak and is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Mythology states that Lord Vishnu had to trick a very dear and true devotee of him, Vrinda who was the better half of demon king Jalandar. In order to kill the demon, Lord Vishnu took a form of Jalandar in front of Vrinda and maligned her chastity. On the death of his husband, Vrinda got enraged and cursed Lord Vishnu to turn into a stone. The mighty God accepted the curse and in return, blessed Vrinda to take a form of Tulsi in the next birth and got her married with the stone tuned God, Shaligram.