We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Key Insights :
- Shaddi poojan is conducted to tie couple of 7 commitments which are as follows : Always remember the divine and always treat each other with sympathy, love and compassion.
- Help each other in all good deeds and Keep in mind pure & virtuous.
- Be strong and righteous. Show goodwill and affection to parents, brothers, sisters and other family members.
- Bring up the children in such a manner that they are strong in mind and body. Always welcome and respect guests.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Flowers & Fruits
Milk and Curd
Marriage Poojan or Wedding Ceremony is one of the most important events in one’s life. It signifies the transitional state from Brahmacharayashram to Grihasthashramam. Performing vivah poojan acts as an invitation to the many Gods and Goddesses by performing various rituals to come and bless the couple. Hindu marriage/vivah/wedding joins 2 people forever, so they will pursue Dharma (duty), artha (possessions), Kama (physical desires), and moksha (ultimate religious release) along. it’s a union of 2 people as husband and wife.