Book your Eco-friendly Ganpati now and get it delivered on 20th & 21st August
- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via video call (only for Online Poojans)
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- The vibrations produced from the chants in the poojan create extraordinary joy and happiness in a way that the entire nature flourishes beautifully.
- The chants create immense positive energy and remove negative vibes.
- The poojan is a wish fulfilling ritual and is believed to bring in prosperity and peace to the yajman.
- It tends to put an end to any domestic issues in the household and paves the way towards happiness.
- To have a healthy mind and good spirit.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Performed in reverence of Lord Shiva, the rudrabhishek poojan is one of the most sacred and compelling rituals in Hinduism done in order to invoke Rudra, the most powerful cosmic force of the universe. Rudra, who is a personification of Lord Shiva is the protector of his devotees and a destroyer of all evil forces. A typical rudrabhishek poojan involves bathing of the Shivlingam with water, milk or flowers.