Book your Eco-friendly Ganpati now and get it delivered on 20th & 21st August
- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- Rudra Shakti is similar to Prana Shakti and pulls one out of inertia, making one feel energetic and vibrant
- Enchanting the Rudra
- Sukta on everyday basis, is the most effective way to get rid of any illness
- The Rudra Suktam jaap is believed to be a significant way for attaining salvation and spiritual awakening
- Not only liberation, but the Sri Suktam recital provides one with all material pleasures and wish fulfillment
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
The Rudra Sukta is one of the 5 Suktas and is recited in all the vedic poojas. Shri Rudram or Rudra Puja is a set of mantras that are done to invoke and pay obeisance to the Shiva tattva in the cosmos. These mantras will not only help one grow spiritually, but it will also help one achieve everything else that they desire in their material life. The Rudra Sukta consists of the below parts:
Ganpati Atharvashirsha: Ganpati Atharva is the oldest text on Lord Ganesha that is chanted to pay obeisance to Ganpati and take his blessings before beginning the Suktam path.
Anganyas: Anganyas is the process of invoking the deity within the yajman’s soul, before praying the deity outside.
Panchamrut Snanam: After the anganyas, the Shivalingam is bathed in Panchamruta i.e. holy water representing the five elements of universe - space, air, fire, water, and earth.
Namakam: The energy of Rudra is worshiped in all forms, to recognize that the same energy pervades in everyone and everything.
Chamakam: It is recognized that all of the things present in the existence are within us and the worshipping the energy of Rudra lying within oneself is done in the last part of Suktam.