We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Pind daan PoojanDeath Anniversary
Key Insights :
- It is done in order to lead the departed soul to the path of salvation.
- All obstacles in life are smoothened once you perform Pind Daan ritual for your ancestors.
- It is the only process to attain mukthi from the cycle of rebirth & death.
- It will usher blessings, happiness, good fortune on the living family.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Pious utensils required for the poojan
Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
Video recording (01 min) of poojan via mail
Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
PindDaan is the only religious practice in Hinduism that is dedicated towards the attainment of peace for the departed souls. The practice of PindDaan has been carried out since ancestral times and is considered to be one of the most important rituals in Hinduism. It is believed that Lord Ram started the practice by offering PindDaan for his father, Kind Dashrath at Gaya in the tretayuga i.e. around 12 lakh years ago.The belief that no good deed or individual milestones are considered to be complete without the blessings of the ancestors makes PIndDaan a sacred activity. The ritual is done for solace of the departed family members along with prayers for them to attain higher life up on reincarnation.