We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Pardosh Vrat Poojan
Key Insights :
- The Fasting on this day is observed for peace, success and fulfilment of desires.
- This poojan provides Longevity, cure illness and healthy life.
- Pardosh Pooja helps solve delay in marriage issues.
- The Vrat is observed for getting Wealth, happiness, prosperity and all rounds success.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Pious utensils required for the poojan
Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
Video recording (01 min) of poojan via mail
Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Pradosh Vrat (Pradosham) is the auspicious day and dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi.Trayodashi is considered a fortunate date in the Hindu calendar. On this date, considered auspicious for all works, a special fast is kept for the worship of Lord Shankar and Goddess Parvati, which removes all the defects. This fast is called Pradosh Vrat.