We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Key Insights :
- Protection from evil and removal of obstacles.
- Relief from diseases and long ill health.
- For wealth, happiness and prosperity.
- Get blessings for a protracted and healthy life.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Navratri Durga Path characterizes the devotion/puja of maa Durga and her 9 avtars. Durga puja is meted out throughout navratri every year. Navratri is celebrated in the glory of mata Durga, Kalash sthapana puja is performed on the first day of the navratri and havan is performed on the ninth day, its very auspiicious and beneficial to perform chandi path during navratri. Though there are four types of navratri; chaitra navratri and shardiya navratri hold huge importance for hindi spiritual celebrations. In all the 9 days, the primary 3 days are devoted to maa Durga, consequent 3 to deity laxmi and also the last 3 are dedicated to divinity saraswati.