Key Insights :
- The shanti path helps to calm down the effects of ruling planet.
- It tends to break down the vicious circle of negativity and ensure the flow of positive energy.
- The poojan helps to pacify the grah doshas and influences the movements of planets in a positive way to please the ruling God of the respective planet to calm down the malefic effects.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Pious utensils required for the poojan
Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
Video recording (01 min) of poojan via mail
Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
At times, people fail to achieve the desired results despite of putting in the relevant hard work and devotion. The prime reason of failure and misfortune is the negative impact caused by the planetary movements in one’s horoscope. Any adverse effect caused by the unfavorable celestial transition leads to continuous hindrances and non achievement of desired results. An aura of negativity wraps around the individual and leads to break down of his self confidence leading to constant failures. Hence, it is very crucial to have a fair knowledge about the ruling planets and the deities associated with the planet, so that prayers can be offered to calm down the negative impact. Conducting the Navgraha shanti poojan is believed to boost the celestial energies and impress them to calm the planetary motions.