Book your Eco-friendly Ganpati now and get it delivered on 20th & 21st August
- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- The ritual brings in blessings for the child and the mantras chanted have a great impact on the life of the child.
- The official name is required for identification of an individual and also during Sankalp purposes.
- It increases auspiciousness of the selected name.
- Brings good luck and nullifies negative effects of the name.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Namakaran sanskaar is one of the most important ceremonies in the life cycle of an individual. It is the poojan to give a name to the new born child which further acts as an identity. It is performed to formally keep the child’s name as per the starting word of the name suggested by Pandit Ji based on the Nakshatra of the baby. The poojan is usually followed by a feast for the priest, the family and the relatives.