We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Key Insights :
- The ritual brings in blessings for the child and the mantras chanted have a great impact on the life of the child.
- The official name is required for identification of an individual and also during sankalp purposes.
- It increases auspiciousness of the selected name.
- Brings good luck and nullifies negative effects of the name.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Flowers & Fruits
Milk and Curd
Basic utensils for poojan
The word ‘Nam’ means name and ‘Karan’ means to create. It is the day when a name is given to the child formally and it is one of the most important Samskaras because a name creates the identity of the child. Namkaran Poojan is the naming ceremony of a newborn baby. It is performed to formally keep the child’s name as per the starting word of the name suggested by panditji based on the Nakshatra of the baby.