We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Mundan or Chudakarana Ceremony Poojan
Key Insights :
- It removes the unpleasant qualities that the baby might have had within the past.
- Eliminates or minimizes the impact of the undesirable traits that is passed on from the previous birth.
- It guarantees a decent future for the kids.
- It shields the kid from negativity.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Flowers & Fruits
Milk and Curd
Basic utensils for poojan
Hindu culture is full of totally different traditions and customs that are followed right from the beginning of life to the end of it. One such vital ceremony is named the Mundan ceremony or Mundan Sanskar puja. Chudakarana is the Sanskrit word for Mundan or the first hair-cut of the baby. This is a ritualistic practice followed by most Hindus, where parents are very particular about performing this act with all the regular norms.This sanskara is performed typically during the first or third year of age when the child’s original, first hair growth is shaved. It’s the first time that a baby’s hair is hairless from the headafter birth.