We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Mool Shanti Poojan and Paath
Key Insights :
- It helps to get rid off the negative effects of the Mool nakshatras.
- Eradicates the health problems faced by the parents of the baby and the baby itself.
- Delivers a balance and stability in career, health, and marriage.
- It delivers a balance and stability in career, health, and marriage.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Two Pandit jis with all poojan samgiri
Pious utensils required for the poojan
Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
Video recording (01 min) of poojan via mail
Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Mool Shanti poojan must be performed for the shanti or to calm down the nakshatras or planets. There are 27 Nakshatras in Vedic Astrology. The Nakshatras which are ruled by Ketu and Mercury are known as Mool Nakshatra. These are namely Ashwini, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyestha, Moola and Revati nakshatra. When a person is born in any one of these nakshatras, he or she is said to have been born with Mool Dosha.