Book your Eco-friendly Ganpati now and get it delivered on 20th & 21st August
- Two Pandit Jis with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- It helps to get rid of the negative effects of the Mool nakshatras.
- Eradicates the health problems faced by the parents of the baby and the baby itself.
- Delivers a balance and stability in career, health, and marriage.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Vedic astrology consists of 27 Nakshatras, and the ones ruled by Ketu and Mercury are known as Mool Nakshatras. These are - Ashwini, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyestha, Moola and Revati nakshatra .When a person is born in any one of these nakshatras, he or she is said to be born with a Mool dosh and the hence, a shanti poojan is performed to calm down the any adverse impacts caused by these planets.