Book your Eco-friendly Ganpati now and get it delivered on 20th & 21st August
- 4 Pandit jis/ 8 days Jaap with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
- Pious utensils required for the poojan
- Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
- Attend Full Live Poojan with family on Laptop/Tab/Mobile (for online poojans)
- Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- It eliminates the fear of mortality and ailments.
- Enchanting the divine mantra creates a ring of positivity around the devotee and protects him from all the negative vices and evil forces.
- It removes the fear and saves from challenges, impediments, and misfortunes.
- It fills one faith and devotion gives pleasure, contentment, and prosperity
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced Pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the Poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is one of the oldest and most important mantras in the Indian mythology. This mantra belongs to Lord Shiva who is the vanquisher of death. It is a combination of three Hindi language words i.e. ‘Maha’, which means great, ‘Mrityun’ means death and ‘Jaya’ means victory, which turns into conquer or victory over death. It is also known as ‘Rudra Mantra’ or ‘Trayambakam Mantra’. The Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Path helps to overcome all sorts of fears and induces a deep religious self-realization. Enchanting the mantra 1.34 lakh times, tends to protect human life by avoiding and curbing any unknown or unpredictable miss happening leading to damage or loss of life…!