Book your Eco-friendly Ganpati now and get it delivered on 20th & 21st August
- Two Pandit jis with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- Provides harmony and peace of mind.
- It helps in improving the overall quality of the life.
- The ill effects of planets get minimized.
- Obstacles in the path of success are removed.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Kal means “Time” and Sarp means “Serpent”. Kalsarp, therefore means the serpent of time. Kalsarp dosha is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu & Ketu and complete Kalsarp yoga is formed when half of the chart is unoccupied by planets. The Kal Sarpa yoga is a malefic yoga that can cause one's life to be miserable. If somebody gets visuals of departed family members, aloof places, water bodies in the dreams and has great fear of snakes or snake bites, a person tends to have Kalsarp dosh in his horoscope. However,offering water to Shivalingam on Mondays, conducting Rudrabhishek and most necessarily conducting a Kalsarp Dosha Nivaran Poojan (Shuksham) helps to mitigate the ill effects of this dosha.. Not only the pooja helps to calm down the negative effects caused by the dosha but also helps the devotee in many ways.