Book your Eco-friendly Ganpati now and get it delivered on 20th & 21st August
- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- Birthday pooja is performed to reduce the malefic effects of the planetary transitions.
- It eradicates negative energy and evil instincts.
- It ensures long and healthy life of the yajman.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Hinduism propagates the celebration of birthdays by lighting up lamps and offering prayers to the almighty, rather than merely having a cake cutting ceremony. Thanking the lord for whatever he has given, and seeking forgiveness for all the wrong doings is necessary. Hence, a janmdin poojan can be organized to seek the blessings of deities.