We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Engagement- Sagai Poojan
Key Insights :
- The pooja done in the engagement ceremony showers blessings the couple for marital bliss and companionship
- It is done to bring a deeper and loving understanding between the couple and as well their families.
- Improves planetary connections and dependencies.
- It Safeguards both the families.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Flowers & Fruits
Milk and Curd
Engagement is an occasion where there is a formal agreement to get married and families announce the same to the society. An engagement is a promise to marry. It is a fun-filled pre-wedding ritual. It is also known as betrothal ceremony, Sagai, Ring ceremony, Nishchitartham, roka, chunni, etc. Engagement ceremony is done prior to Marriage by exchanging rings, and performing Engagement Poojan bestows the engaged couples with harmony, bliss and prosperity. It strengthens the relationship between two families. Endorsing the commitment towards starting a new family.