We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Key Insights :
- It purifies one’s mind, body and soul.
- It helps the devotees to free up their mind from material desires.
- The devotees can purify themselves both internally and externally.
- Ekadashi fast not only cleans your soul but also make your body detoxified and make the body metabolism good.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Pious utensils required for the poojan
Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
Video recording (01 min) of poojan via mail
Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Ekadashi day is the 11th day of every lunar fortnight as per Hindu Calendar. Hence, this day occurs twice in a month, once during the Shukla Paksh (Sudi) and once during the Krishna Paksh ( Badi ). These days are dedicated to Lord Vishnu and considered highly auspicious. Fasting on this day is also considered very auspicious for generalized Health, Wealth and Happiness as well as Peace and Prosperity in the family.