We have resumed shipping across India
Phone: + 91 9958196432, +91 9871814646
Key Insights :
- This worship is done for the sake of business growth and happiness in the house.
- Durga Poojan is a gift for people suffering from all sorts of negative impacts in their lives.
- This poojan protect them from distress, sorrow and misery, and endow them with happiness and peace.
- Women can be blessed with marital harmony, the longevity of the spouse, and a long and contented life.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
Pious utensils required for the poojan
Online Sankalp via Hangouts video call
Video recording (01 min) of poojan via mail
Images of poojan on e-mail
Flowers & Fruits
Durga Poojan is also called as Durgotsava. Goddess Durga Maa has many names and forms. In the form of Maa Adhyashakti, she is revered as the Prime source of life and existence of the world. Maa Durga is worshipped in a different avatar on each day of Navratri. Performing this Puja bestows one with the power to overcome all the problems and obstacles they might face in life.