Book your Eco-friendly Ganpati now and get it delivered on 20th & 21st August
- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- Diwali poojan makes one financially stable and wealthy.
- To protect one&#39;s family from misery and money-related sorrows.
- Bestows one with wealth, fortune and prosperity.
- Goddess Lakshmi Ji endows one with blessings of success and promotion and progress in career, trade, business etc.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Diwali, one of the most auspicious festivals of Hindus, falls on the Amavasya of Krishna Paksh in the Hindu calendar month of Ashwin is celebrated with great joy and enthusiasm all over the country. The festival commemorates the return of Lord Rama to Ayodhaya and celebrates the victory of good over evil. Lord Shri Ganesh and Mata Lakshmi are worshipped in the households and offices to ensure that health, welath and prosperity flourishes throughout the year.