- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- The poojan helps to remove all sorts of deprivation and fills the household and workplace with wealth and prosperity.
- The poojan helps to fulfil materialistic desires of yajman.
- The poojan leads to spiritual upliftment and upkeeps the physical health of the yajman and his family.
- To seek blessings for a long and fulfilling life.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Dhan means “wealth” and teras means the “thirteenth day of the moon cycle”. Also known as the Dhantrayodashi, the festival falls on the thirteenth lunar day of Krishna Paksha in the Hindu month of Karthik. It marks the beginning of the 5 day long Diwali celebrations throughout the country and is celebrated in reverence to the God of wealth, Shri Kuber and Mata Lakshmi.