Book your Eco-friendly Ganpati now and get it delivered on 20th & 21st August
- Pandit ji with all poojan samgiri
- Dakshina included
Flowers & Fruits
Key Insights :
- To seek the blessings of deities for ensuring smooth construction work and well-being of the dwellers.
- To seek the permission of deities and ask for forgiveness in case of any harm done to the nature while the construction work is in progress.
- The pooja removes negative forces from the land and ensures flow of positivity for completing the task readily.
- Blessings of Mother Earth brings in prosperity and well-being to the in-dwellers of the building.
- It spiritually cleanses the construction site from the negative energy and removes vastu dosha.
Our Promises :
- To provide qualified, knowledgeable and experienced pandit ji
- To take care of all vedic sciences and rituals for the poojan
- Cater the poojan as per standard vedic customary rituals
- Guaranteed promptness and genuineness
- Professional advice and help
Performed in reverence to Mother Earth and Vasu purush (the deity of directions), Bhoomi Poojan is a very crucial aspect of Vedic astrology and Vastu vigyan. The ceremony is performed to seek the blessings of deities, before beginning any construction work on a piece of land. The pooja rectifies any sort of negative energy infused in the land that might act as a hindrance to the development.